Light Haulage Services
BHA Couriers offer a flexible light haulage service to businesses, commercial customers and private individuals; we have a wide range of vehicles available to cover any light haulage need, no matter the size.
With offices in Tiverton, Bournemouth, Yeovil and Bristol we are ideally situated to collect your goods anywhere within the South West 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for delivery anywhere in the UK. As part of a nationwide network we are also able to arrange collection anywhere within the UK at a time to suit you.
All our services are tailored to the individual customer's needs whether it is a one off or a regular contract, we will always provide an efficent and friendly light haulage service.
Light Haulage Key Features
- Collection of pallets, furniture etc. throughout the UK at a time to suit you
- Dedicated driver collects and delivers your goods
- Proof of delivery obtained as standard on all our light haulage services
- Substantial Goods in Transit Insurance on all vehicles
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Regular contracts undertaken, please contact us to discuss your light haulage needs
- We can supply the necessary blankets to protect all your items, ensuring even fragile items reach their destination in good condition
- Vehicles of all sizes available, so you will not pay for a large lorry when all you need is a small van
- No hidden price extras or surcharges – what we quote is what you pay
Value For Money
We are confident of being able to offer the best light haulage prices possible. We will offer a fair and reasonable rate for all goods transported. The price quoted is based on the information you provide regarding access, size and weight.
With a van going daily from Exeter to Wetherby and returning the same day we are able to offer preferential rates to anyone who wishes to move up to 2 pallets anywhere along this route, including, Leeds, Birmingham, Manchester, Coventry, Worcester and Bristol.
Please contact us to see how we can help you with your light haulage needs ...